Saturday 31 January 2009

It's the Same the Whole World Over.

I don't know where to start.

I have a big interest in fashion. Well, looking good. I couldn't say I stick to a trend.

I choose my clothes because of small things that inspire me, and colours and shapes that appeal to me.

So, I want to keep a record of my outfits, and also the inspiration behind those outfits, so that's what I'll do.

Going to start with this outfit from the other day, because I did not photograph my outfit today. It was not spectacular.



Aaaaand my outside outfit.



With extra WHACK.

Stripy long sleeved top, found in mother's closet. 'Hot Dang!' T-shirt from Threadless. Spotty pencil skirt from H+M. Stripy tights from a friend. Sequinned armwarmers from Topshop. Doc Martens from Schuh. Jacket from H+M. Light green headphones from Skullcandy.

So that's Sticklebrick. Other things that tickle my fancy include reading, a whole whole lot. I particularly admire the writings of Chuck Palahniuk, Douglas Coupland, Jeffrey Eugenides and Bret Easton Ellis. The last book to fill me with utter joy was American Psycho.

I would carry on with my interests, which I'm sure would be an extremely interesting read, but right now I'm tired, and in the middle of dying my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home