Thursday 26 February 2009

Means Cleavage, Cleavage, Cleavage.

To brighten my mood recently, I tidied my room, made it actually habitable.

My bed, and a pretty crude curtain. I have blinds but they fell down when I tried to open the top window. Craaaaaazy.



My telly, general creative stuff and an easal, with a painting I started about three months ago - one line of brown paint and I was like NAAAAAAAAAAH, LATER. Never gone back.



My lovely desk, with all its little nooks.



And my poster wall! I've collected all this pretty paper, postcards, masks etc over the years. I like having stuff on display.



But I would give it all up for this



Oh baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee York said...

Thanks for reading, Shona. I read yours but you need to update. I miss you!

25 August 2009 at 11:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home